As many of you know, I've been tossing around from game to game for a while looking for something that inspires me. After a lot of consideration, I've finally settled on the Secret World, a modern horror MMORPG by Funcom. TSW is the game I've often returned to (because its free to play) when I needed a break and wanted to play an MMO solo. Well, I've decided its time to end the solo part. I'd like to invite any current member, past member or friend of Invicta to come play.
There are some pros and cons to Secret World, of course:
- Realistic graphics (a must for me)
- Engaging gameplay and story-driven quests
- A strong, active RP community
- Endgame content (though see below)
- Free to play and subscription models available
- PvP Content
- Rich and complex character advancement/abilities (points-based, not class-based)
- No guild or player housing (and, to my knowledge, no plans to insert it)
- Most Engame Content is behind a paywall
- Very complex character advancement/abilities (this is what lead me to not play it originally, but I got past this)
- Ordo Invicta: Templar. This is the 'main' Cabal. The basic idea is a secret knighthood dedicated to rooting out people within the Templars who have fallen to corruption. Contact me on Noctiferius for more information (and more will be posted soon).
- Invicta Motorcycle Club: Dragon. If you played with us in Fallen Earth, you know what this is about... an outlaw motorcycle gang that plays hard, fights hard and lives hard. Contact me on DaReapah for more info.
- Invicta Security Company: Illuminati. This is a modern private military organization, looking for soldiers, support and logistics personnel. Contact me on Ptolemi for more info.
If you're interested in playing (whether you end up playing or not), post a reply here and I'll give you access to the forums. I'll be updating the website with more details as we move forward.